Back to jobs listing
LINGUISTIC TESTER – Montréal
At Enzyme, playing during work hours is not a crime; it is a lifestyle.
We are currently looking for linguists to find mistakes in video game translations. With this position, you can make a difference in upcoming games and share your experience and skills.
- Navigate through video games to find linguistic errors such as grammar, spelling, punctuation, mistranslations, etc.;
- Ensure subtitles correspond with the audio;
- Report, in English, issues found into a database;
- Testers will work closely with an existing team of localization testers;
- If needed, help with functionality testing.
- Great attention to detail; have an analytical mind;
- Proficiency in English (written and spoken – training and data entry are done in English only);
- Profound knowledge of at least one of the following languages: English (US, UK), French, Italian, German, Spanish (SP, LAM), Japanese, Finnish, Danish, Norwegian, Swedish, Dutch, Russian, Polish, Czech, Portuguese (POR, BZL), Chinese, Korean, Romanian, Hungarian, Bulgarian, Greek, Turkish, Arabic;
- Strong interest in video games and Media platforms is an asset.
This position is a project-based position.
- An exhaustive in-house employee training program;
- An ISO-like level of organization with milestone tracking, project dashboards and key performance indicators;
- An agile and creative approach to QA testing and focus groups;
- A large pool of passionate gamers, devoted to making games better.
Enzyme has become one of the leading QA and focus group houses in the world, well recognized by the largest publishers and developers. Throughout the years, Enzyme has built business relationships with prestigious clients in the gaming industry.
Are you up for the challenge? Click on Apply Now and fill out an online application form where you will need to upload your CV. If selected, we will contact you to complete a preliminary test.